CL4 or BSP4

Bought a motor from box stock project awhile back and cant remember which cam i requested. Its pretty close on the 114 ICL +-.5 for a CL4 but off a couple degrees on intake open/closing. I cant seem to find a cam card for a BSP4 anywhere to compare to. Can anyone help me out?

The cl4 is an NKA legal cam not AKRA legal. The cl4 is legal both. I need the duration of the cam in question to tell you what you have. The cl4 has more duration than the bsp

if i'm checking it right its showing about 284 on the intake. I haven't moved over to check the exhaust on any of this.
Easiest way to check... get close to TDC with both valves closed, set up dial indicator, rotate engine backwards to .050 lift, then set degree wheel to 0 TDC, continue backwards through the lift cycle back down to .050 on the closing side of the lobe and read the degrees... that’s duration

The .200 duration number was almost spot on the duration on the cl4 listing so guess ive got a cl4. I'm confused how no one has a card for a BSP4 though.

Back