Clark County Fairgrounds July 10th Fair Race-$500.00 to Win No Entry Fee

racingC4

Clark County Fairgrounds July 10th Fair Race

**$500.00 To win Main Event: No Entry fee - Sponsored by Greg Croucher**

Top 3 karts out of Medium, Heavy, Super Heavy, Adult Beginners and Flathead class FEATURES will advance to this race. Last race of the night, positions will be drawn, 15 lap feature to WIN $500.00

**$100 to win Jr. 2 sponsored by Redball Recycling**
**$100 to win Jr. 3 sponsored by Butner's Auto**
**$100 to win Jr. 3 Champs sponsored by Ross Brother Transmission**
**$ 75 to win Senior Champ $ 50 for 2nd place sponsored by Ross Brother Transmission**
**100% payout to Medium
**$200 to win Heavy sponsored by Butner's Auto**
**$100 to win Super Heavy sponsored by C & M Auto**
**$100 to win Flathead sponsored by Mayden Body Shop**
**$ 50 to win Adult Beginners sponsored by Bierman Excavating**

** Big Dave Power wheels race during intermission sponsored by C & M Auto- 3rd points race**

July 10th
Gates open at 4:00
Open Practice 4:30 - 6:00
Practice at 6:30
Races start at 8:00

Pit entry $15.00
Pit entry 4 years old and under $5.00
Grandstand Admission $5.00

Entry fee for classes $20.00
Entry fee for Jr.1 and Jr. Girls class $10.00 (trophies only)
Entry fee for Adult Beginners Class $10.00 (Trophy Only)
Entry fee for Senior Champ $10.00

CLASSES & RULES:
CLONE JUNIOR (DRUM CLUTCH, WIENER PIPE AND BURRIS 33 TIRES)
JUNIOR 1 - BEGINNERS CLASS (240 LBS, GREEN OR SILVER PLATE)
JUNIOR GIRLS- 5 TO 15 YEARS (SILVER PLATE)
JUNIOR 2 - 8 TO 12 YEARS (260 LBS, PURPLE PLATE)
JUNIOR 3 - 12 TO 15 YEARS (300 LBS, BLUE PLATE)
1ST JUNIOR CHAMP- 5 TO 12 (280 LBS PURPLE PLATE)
JR. 3 CHAMP - 10 TO 15 (340 BLUE PLATE)

CLONE ADULT - 15 YEARS AND UP (OPEN PIPE, OPEN CLUTCH, NO LOOP HEADERS, MUST HAVE MUFFLERS AND BURRIS 33 TIRES)

LITE - 325 LBS
MEDIUM - 350 LBS
HEAVY - 375 LBS
SUPER HEAVY - 400 LBS
ADULT BEGINNERS - 360 LBS
SR. CHAMP - 400 LBS
FLATHEAD - 340 LBS

Feel free to call me with any questions.
Dean Worrall
502-424-0524

$500 to win main event weight will be Hmmmm let me check with Dean but it should be 365. That is the average of all classes added together

There is no way a flat head could win that race. Not a good idea imo. Needs to be 500 to win flat head heavy or clone heavy.

Chop Cutz
Venom Juice
Porkchop,

Yeah, a fh is not going to keep up enough to win. Great concept, but the clones will dominate. And for super heavys to take weight off, most super heavys I know, weigh 400+ pounds with no lead. So I say itd be better to just have a big money class or 2, or take that money and spread it out to the other classes. Bc it most likely, will NOT be a fair race. Just my opinion from my experience...

I will say I have to agree with you guys the reason we have weight classes is because some are bigger then others your super heavy drivers are 200+ so the prolly don't even have the weight to take off to get to 365. The med guys already prolly have a **** ton of weight to make 350 and will have to add another 15. I think you would get a better turnout with a a designated class for the $500.

Jordan soards

I say a pro clone class at whatever designated weight, 500 to win. And you have to be in another race to compete in that 1... Chop, even at that, the little guys will be mad because they dont wanna hang that much weight...

I'd be more concerned with the adult beginners class than the flatheads racing.
Weight really shouldn't be too big of an issue for the simple fact that last year Jeff Purdue came down and won everything weighing 410 and I know there are a few guys that run at least heavy weight in everything.... To top it all off you have to finish top 3 in your class to even make the 500 to win race.... Simply put, don't run it if you don't want to hang the weight on there or if you feel like you don't have a chance IMO.

I agree with Plummer - this is a no-entry race so if you don't want to run just don't run. I think its cool that someone is putting up the money and no entry is required so I am not going to complain.

Just keep it the way it is if u make it any more the gye's that are in lights an med are going to not be able to run cus all the led u have to add

Back