May 2nd
Gates open at 4:00
Practice at 6:00
Races start at 7:00

Pit entry $15.00
Pit entry 4 years old and under $5.00
Grandstand Admission $5.00

** Lightin' the Fires and Kickin' the Tires race for Keith Levell**
Lite Class- Entry fee $20.00 for this race (trophy only-100% going to Keith Levell)

** Power wheels race during intermission- 1st points race**

Entry fee for classes $20.00
Entry fee for Jr.1 and Jr. Girls class $10.00 (trophies only)
Entry fee for Adult Beginners Class $10.00 (trophies only)

80% PAYOUT ON ALL JR CLASSES EXCEPT JR. 1 (BOYS & GIRLS TROPHIES ONLY)
100 % PAYOUT ON ALL ADULT CLASSES EXCEPT ADULT BEGINNGERS (TROPHIES ONLY)

CLASSES & RULES:
CLONE JUNIOR (DRUM CLUTCH AND WIENER PIPE)
JUNIOR 1 - BEGINNERS CLASS (240 LBS, GREEN OR SILVER PLATE)
JUNIOR GIRLS- 5 TO 15 YEARS (SILVER PLATE)
JUNIOR 2 - 8 TO 12 YEARS (260 LBS, PURPLE PLATE)
JUNIOR 3 - 12 TO 15 YEARS (300 LBS, BLUE PLATE)
1ST JUNIOR CHAMP- 5 TO 12 (280 LBS PURPLE PLATE)
JR. 3 CHAMP - 10 TO 15 (340 BLUE PLATE)

CLONE ADULT - 15 YEARS AND UP (OPEN PIPE, OPEN CLUTCH, NO LOOP HEADERS AND MUST HAVE MUFFLERS)

LITE - 325 LBS
MEDIUM - 350 LBS
HEAVY - 375 LBS
SUPER HEAVY - 400 LBS
ADULT BEGINNERS - 360 LBS
SR. CHAMP - 400 LBS

12 Race series for points with the best finishes out of 10 races counting.

Any flatheads with 3 or more karts will be considered a class.

Feel free to call me with any questions.
Dean Worrall
502-424-0524

I've been working on this track for 6 weeks now, just can't catch a break with it. It will not be as smooth as I would like, but I'm going to keep trying. With all the rain I can't get it to pack like I want. The dirt is wet 3ft. deep or deeper. I did get clay on the race surface. I've got 2 days yet providing it doesn't rain. I would like to thank the people who have come by and helped out. I've got new blades coming for the old grader, and Dean has a secret watering method we are going to try after this race and I get the track were we want it.

Dean are you taken up donations for keith? What if we do a silent auction for him I can bring some parts to put up if anybody else can do the same thing

Whats everyone thinking about gearing? Ive never been there. Guy told me 16/64? but with track shorter. IDK. I'm a newbie. Any sell gears at track?

Whats everyone thinking about gearing? Ive never been there. Guy told me 16/64? but with track shorter. IDK. I'm a newbie. Any sell gears at track?

We will have new or used gears at track , and alot of other parts and preps stop by and see me , i wont bring my trailer just going to load the truck up

I've been working on this track for 6 weeks now, just can't catch a break with it. It will not be as smooth as I would like, but I'm going to keep trying. With all the rain I can't get it to pack like I want. The dirt is wet 3ft. deep or deeper. I did get clay on the race surface. I've got 2 days yet providing it doesn't rain. I would like to thank the people who have come by and helped out. I've got new blades coming for the old grader, and Dean has a secret watering method we are going to try after this race and I get the track were we want it.
you need to quit working on that track, while they still have one never seen like that called a racie track.

Special thanks to Greg & dean and whole team that stuck it out and got track Simi ready to race . Weather wasn't very kind leading up to track work so good job guys

Back