Clark County Fairgrounds May 2nd

Big shout out to Dean and entire staff .. I for one like the new track lay out and think it will be nice once smooth . Great track and great people. Also to Groucher for all the hours he spent , I know he worked his tail off . It's much appreciated.

First time I've been there. Track layout was really nice. Once smooth, it'll be really awesome. Perfect size in my opinion. Atmosphere was great. Great people and facility. Had lots of fun. I'll be back to race.

It is the drivers responsibility to check the board by the entrance of the track to know when they race. That's what we always do seems to work out.

Last edited:
And yes thanks to everyone who helped make saturday possible it would have been easy to give up and every go home but determination was key was it the smoothest surface no but everyone that wanted to race got to race and spend time with their families and for that i am grateful for thanks Dean and Crew for not throwing in the towel and providing us a plus for family time.

Probably won't be a problem in the future. Not the first time it's happened. Never happened anywhere we have raced. Never was called up to race like every other class was.

I guess if we was a suck *** to Dean we would've got out there a lot quicker I will never be back to that track

Exactly who are you referring to Mr Taylor if you are going to make a statement use your Real name instead of a screen name . The Family running the track did a great job it was not like the left the two strokes on purpose and they said they was sorry and they got to race what else were they expecting . Sometimes people make mistakes they were two or three key people missing the other night . But did Dean and crew give up he said we were going to have a race and that's what we did. I think 95% of everyone did have a great time with that being said try to have a little respect for a family that just lost a very dear loved one that we all miss very. Dean works his butt off so we all have a place to race,so I guess if what they are doing is not good enough for you go race somewhere else or better yet start your own track so you truly know how much work goes into it . They don't just show up on the morning of and race days and weeks worth of work go into one night of racing.

Mike Popplewell

My Email address is on my profile if you think anymore discussion is warranted.

Last edited:
You can please some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. I wanted to call the race off because I was not happy with the track, but Dean said let's go for it. it'll be better next time.

Back