Clone carb

Whatever your engine builder recommends. Its not like you have a lot of choices in clones, rules are pretty restrictive. You want a carb set to flow best with the rest of the engine.

The old “u” is old news .. All of us builders have already figured out the 32 , and the ones who havent are buyin 32 carbs from ones who have
Have you ever dynoed a 32 compared to a U? Or had one on the flow bench? Ive tested them all buddy. That U may be old but that dog will still hunt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 129
Have you ever dynoed a 32 compared to a U? Or had one on the flow bench? Ive tested them all buddy. That U may be old but that dog will still hunt.
Yes sir .. i have 2 of which you have a picture of there .. Ones set up very similar to the way u have that to test carbs . The other i have set up for heads .. The “32” will be jetted slightly different but will outperform that “U” on every motor ive tried them on with an Inertia dyno ..Me and my partner are just small time builders but we do buy the carbs by the 50 case at a time .

Yes sir .. i have 2 of which you have a picture of there .. Ones set up very similar to the way u have that to test carbs . The other i have set up for heads .. The “32” will be jetted slightly different but will outperform that “U” on every motor ive tried them on with an Inertia dyno ..Me and my partner are just small time builders but we do buy the carbs by the 50 case at a time .
I still beg to differ. I have a load cell dyno backed up by performance trends with the wide band setup and weather station. I’ve got a U that out performed every top carb builder in the country on a adult NKA application. I’m not on here claiming to know everything but I do know what I’ve tested and the results.

PS that bench will serve both heads and carb. I just always flow carbs on the same head. I’ll be glad to purchase one of your carbs if you provide me with the information to do so.

Attachments

• 03C494E5-C343-4326-9FB7-FCCCB95D65DF.jpeg
    03C494E5-C343-4326-9FB7-FCCCB95D65DF.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 106
  • B8D02B4D-B55A-42CF-A8FF-87897AE8AE61.jpeg
    B8D02B4D-B55A-42CF-A8FF-87897AE8AE61.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 107
Very slight difference on the Dyno but not enough to see on track. To many variables and to little differences to say one is better than the other

Back