Clone head 199

904 racer

Really how good is the 199 head for nka unrestricted no bs for real answers please some are saying it's just as good as 158 well there saying there's bad 199 and bad 158 heads ???? Some builders say they use both heads ? But I've been told 158 is better I don't no any help greatly appreciated đź‘Ť

Since your talking about these heads. The Jt-207 head are those any good? Seems to perform great. I see the 158 bare you can buy from Dyno cams what makes these heads better than the others. Is it because your not allowed to touch the ports and these come out sand mold better than others? Would like to see some photo comparisons.

Since your talking about these heads. The Jt-207 head are those any good? Seems to perform great. I see the 158 bare you can buy from Dyno cams what makes these heads better than the others. Is it because your not allowed to touch the ports and these come out sand mold better than others? Would like to see some photo comparisons.
Shoot fo 25.00 , you can hold it in your hand .
Bounus , the latest greatest part to boot .

Your not seeing a lot of the of the 199 heads because they only come on dynos new engines I've built 3 with them imo just as good as the 158
U Say the 199 good but I look at ur site and u give extra 50 dollars for 158 and 223 and 151 heads u don't mention 199 ? Are the other heads just more prefer d heads? Everyone I talk to besides u don't like them

On my trade ends I'm looking at age if it has a up to date head good chance its got a cl3 or better cam in that case I don't have to buy a cam or head if there in good shape

Back