Clone head ?

Newbie here so.......... My question is has there ever been a 196cc or 212cc clone engine produced with a 14cc or 18cc cylinder head? Thanks

The magic 8 ball said "Very Possible"
Honda has made them for use on the gx160 but they will bolt up to a clone motor as well.

I was told about the GX160 but was also told that Lifan made a 196cc that had the 14cc head on it stock out of the box. Was just wondering if this was true or not thanks.

I think modifiedman on this site has or gets the Lifan motors with the 14cc head.

Yes the Lifan GK65-S comes with the 14cc heads on a 196. The Lifan 168F with 22 heads but are 5 bolt valve covers
as were the GK65 is a 4 bolt. also stout racing has them too.as for the 14 on the 160 yes they came with both 14 and
18.the champions did come with 18 but now are 22.

In your opinion is the GK65-S a desireable engine to build in a Modified class that also allows 212cc engines? the rule is you have to run stock head with stock diameter valves with spring change of course and stock lift cam. Also if you dont mind what is the valve diameters and is the piston flat or dished in the GK65-S? Thanks!

http://www.stoutracingengines.com/bp/bp.jpg

Dished piston, here is a picture of one.I use them to build my modified motors out of hold up well
I also have built them for guys running stock too.I cant say about the 212 have not run one but
have had my hands on them.If you want one that packs a good punch and makes a little over
10 hp out of the box with header and carb jet change is the 196 cc champion engine.
you can ask Sneaks about this one.

Its a shame you cant run big valves cause if you used the 14 and then went big valve don't mill it and unshroud the valves some
you end up with a 16cc head.

Yes the Lifan GK65-S comes with the 14cc heads on a 196. The Lifan 168F with 22 heads but are 5 bolt valve covers
as were the GK65 is a 4 bolt. also stout racing has them too.as for the 14 on the 160 yes they came with both 14 and
18.the champions did come with 18 but now are 22.

Mr. Modified - i have a champion replacement engine NIB from 2006. How can I tell if it has the 18cc head?

http://www.stoutracingengines.com/bp/bp.jpg

Dished piston, here is a picture of one.I use them to build my modified motors out of hold up well
I also have built them for guys running stock too.I cant say about the 212 have not run one but
have had my hands on them.If you want one that packs a good punch and makes a little over
10 hp out of the box with header and carb jet change is the 196 cc champion engine.
you can ask Sneaks about this one.
If this is the one your talking about , Mine has the 22cc head...

Back