Clone head ?

The GK-65 does come with the 14cc head, I have 2 of these engines. For your mild mod class, I would go with one of those or consider a 60363 Predator. Both offer good bang for the buck, throw a flywheel, rod, cam, and springs in either one and they'll perform well.

The ones I have in stock are all 14cc heads I do have a new order of them coming in soon
and was also told 14cc heads:confused: I will have to pull one of the new ones off to see
I would at least hope my Lifan rep knows what he is talking about.

So that is the 18cc head in the middle? Are all of the stock clones like BSP motors and ducar or dupor engines stock with a 22cc head on them?
Ya , The middle head was an 18 Honda ZOT before it eat an exhaust valve. but you can still see the shape..I'd say yes, every 196 I have seen has had a 22cc...I'm pretty sure I've seen and dynoed all of them...

I guess my next question is the 14cc head on the Lifan GK65 actually the GX160 head or a totally different head? If it is a different head does anyone have a pic of it or how to tell the difference between them? Thanks

Lifan built the GK65 just for kart racing so when they did it they wanted more compression the head is just like all the rest just 14cc I will post a picture of it
just have to pull one off.

Back