Clone or Animal ? Choices, choices, choices

Thats sounds impressive Steve. Should I assume that is 'motor' only? What does that make in HP? I am not familiar w/ 'Animal's', however....I do get a chance too challenge W/F's occasionally w/ my Clones being in the 16-18hp / $1000 T/K range.

Hiya sCREamnClones, yes, thats engine only. Spec #5511 header is in the 35.00 to 42.00 price range. I am always hesitant about posting actual HP numbers since there is a vast amount of numbers floating around. If all dynos would read the same and calibrated the same I would have no problem listing our numbers. But % number no problem, on our dyno the Animal Pro gas makes 23% more than a BS spec clone and 6% less than a blue printed WKA #704 Alky animal.

Steve

Steve....I can appreciate that concern! I've always viewed St Louis (MO) as the 'center' of the country. Maybe we need too have an annual "Bragging Rights National Event" and every buddy brings the 'Best' of what they got! Whata ya-think? 'Gateway' wud be a perfect venue! :)

I like that idea, kind of like the Engine Masters Challenge except for kart engines , http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/1312_2014_engine_masters_challenge_official_rules/. We will need some really really good tech men however, do you know of any?

If we decide to have that I will have to get in touch of my old drag racing buddy, Jon Kasse for some advice..........LOL

Steve
OH YEAH....(all of it)!! We would ONLY need a 'few' BIG sponsors....hahahaha!!

did a study and it looks like i can build my home built clone for around 300.00 cheaper than the animal pro gas. but when i called a few builders the animal pro gas and the bs clone are within 100.00 cost. i do like the animal power and supporting briggs but for me 300.00 extra is not worth it.

did a study and it looks like i can build my home built clone for around 300.00 cheaper than the animal pro gas. but when i called a few builders the animal pro gas and the bs clone are within 100.00 cost. i do like the animal power and supporting briggs but for me 300.00 extra is not worth it.

'Point-made'....makes sence, saves dollars!

Back