Clutch biulders opinoin on single disc x5 for clone 330

Flattop so u think it will be OK just need maintain weekly. We maintain our bully 2 disc . Deglaze plates clean and lube bearing. Also keep a eye on bait gap. I wonder if a full size single disc like a bully would hold up better.

Flattop so u think it will be OK just need maintain weekly. We maintain our bully 2 disc . Deglaze plates clean and lube bearing. Also keep a eye on bait gap. I wonder if a full size single disc like a bully would hold up better.
No. Failure will be eminent.

fasttommy wrote:

Mike what's ur thought on a 2 disc X5

The same........I own several of all three models (one, two, and three disk)..........not worth what I paid for them.......a can of WD-40 is your best friend if you own an X-5.

Do yourself a favor and invest in a well built Bully clutch properly set up for the class you will be racing.

There are probably at least five guys who will get you going in the right direction.......choose one that will give you the best service and price.

stick with the bully you are just trying to out think this. what you are trying to save in a little weight will be very little gain on the track but alot of aggrivation

Agree with many of the posts above.
Cut your losses on the X5. Save your money and get a good 2 disc Bully and be done with it.
We've always got good fresh rebuilt Bully clutches available, or any reputable clutch guy can help you out.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
27 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back