Clutch bolt missing B&S world formula engine

Karthelp

Hello all, whilst up working on the kart I noticed that my clutch was moving and upon further inspection I realised the end bolt that holds it in place is missing, can someone point out to me where I might be able to get a replacement from in the UK? I have attached a imagine for reference

Attachments

• 16912531099165156647055837388346.jpg
    16912531099165156647055837388346.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello all, whilst up working on the kart I noticed that my clutch was moving and upon further inspection I realised the end bolt that holds it in place is missing, can someone point out to me where I might be able to get a replacement from in the UK? I have attached a imagine for reference
The hardware store grade 5 or better

Stick something to measure in the clutch bolt hole. Then add about 1/16-1/8 of an inch to that measurement. I say this because you will need a thick washer on the bolt to hold clutch in place. If you can don't get a bolt that would be your max length or else you may have to add an extra washer to the bolt.

It should . As stated above check the length with a piece of wire or a chop stick ( iv'e found them handy for lots of things ).
Cut the bolt if needed .
Ssteel is not really any better then a grade 5-8 bolt . If thats all thats available it will work.
No hardware, auto repair , parts supply , anywhere near by ?

It should . As stated above check the length with a piece of wire or a chop stick ( iv'e found them handy for lots of things ).
Cut the bolt if needed .
Ssteel is not really any better then a grade 5-8 bolt . If thats all thats available it will work.
No hardware, auto repair , parts supply , anywhere near by ?
I will add that if it is less than a grade 5 or 8 bolt do not over torque it. Put the bolt in with a wrench and tap the wrench with a small hammer a couple of times and you should be good.

Back