coke syrup questions

CABIN FEVER

What would be a good prep for use on coke syrup?, also what is the best way to clean the tires after racing?

We've only race coke syrup once, with mixed results. My son really liked it, but cleaning the tires was a PITA, with the syrup sticking to the tires. I saw someone use heated water to help, but wasn't sure if there was something I could buy? Would Track Tac Tire Wash work?

thanks

This is how we did it last year and early 2014... for tire prep we used Krug green, and for cleaning them we did use track tac tire wash diluted thru a pump up sprayer... and every other heat we did take a flap wheel to them.. reapply the tire cleaner, and re applied the green to them.....and then took a heat gun to them to try to "push" the green in and make more sticky.. JMO on how we did it... actually got the Hoosier's to duro mid 20's.... on the verge of to soft..... that is how we did it... will it work for you and other's ???????????

hot water is your best bet the tt blue works too. as for prep I like good old goat , seen others using green. what do you plan to use for tires?

Give us a call we will help you out! won't turn you in the wrong direction.

Chop Cutz
Venom Juice
Porkchop,

Back