Congrats. Ryan diatte and his PK250

Sjg22

PK 250 racing would like to thank and congratulate Ryan and his owner Joe on winning the holiday classic!!!

He's paid his dues out here, That win was well deserved Those guys are always a class act at the track! I'm really happy for Ryan and Joe!

Thank you Stephen and everyone at PK racing. The engine ran great. We were running an experimental jackshaft setup from Joes racing products that worked well all weekend. Tire prep/consulting and clutch blueprint from George Bark, he knows his stuff! Im sure the body work had alot to do with it. Nose by Seay Hi Performance. Splitter/Wing/Sidepanels by Stohr Composites/Wayne Felch. PRC Triton was on rails! AKA ran a great program, their staff did a great job. The track was awesome.

Congratulations to all you guys. Ryan, steve gleason all the west coast racers. Was just a matter of a little time before the pk250 would show up a contender. The ones atvdaytona had wicked power. Nice job guys.

Thank you Stephen and everyone at PK racing. The engine ran great. We were running an experimental jackshaft setup from Joes racing products that worked well all weekend. Tire prep/consulting and clutch blueprint from George Bark, he knows his stuff! Im sure the body work had alot to do with it. Nose by Seay Hi Performance. Splitter/Wing/Sidepanels by Stohr Composites/Wayne Felch. PRC Triton was on rails! AKA ran a great program, their staff did a great job. The track was awesome.

Sounds like an unbeatable combination. :) Congrats

Ryan;
Me and Rory are so proud and happy for you and joe !! So happy we are able to take that ride with you guys !!

Thanks PK 250 Racing engines

Awesome race guys! Great to see another new engine and great team move to the front.

Wayne Felch
Stohr Composites

Great job by Ryan, joe and the entire #3 team, they earned there win and was great to watch, Ryan is one hell of a wheel man and joe has the best equipment around. My favorite memory of that race will always be Joe and Ryan's dads reaction and emotion to the finish. Great guys to race with, they have there package figured out and it took a lot of hard work to keep it going all weekend. Congratulations guys.

I am humbled by all of your comments. In all honesty our team arrived in Arizona with a goal of just trying to compete, knowing that some of the best teams in the country would be present. We struggled several times during our stay but other teams, and you know who you are, came to our aid. I personally want to thank everyone who guided us and made this possible. Our team never gave up and I am very proud of every one of them.
I want to dedicate our winning effort to the memory of our friend Danny "Thunder" Stepp (#26), our hero and inspiration. In the great words of Coach Jimmy V, follow your passion and "Don't give up, don't ever give up."

Back