Congratulations to Johnny Zachary....Winner Ocala Bullring Friday Nite.

Hoppy

Had a Great time at the Bullring this past Friday Nite.....Tough battle with The Zachary Family at the end and some passion shown by all parties. My apologies for letting my "Passion" get the better of me..(Though not my intentions...I hope it increased "Bullring Live" viewership/ratings...lol)...but let me say this...a good Friday night dig in a Go Kart beats most things I know. Cool track with no bite....very similar to Daytona.....it is about finding grip that doesn't exist. BTW....The Live YouTube feed is very cool also. RWYB race starts at about the 43 minute mark.....hope you enjoy.

Glad you have fun, Hoppy, but I wouldn't be proud winning that way, especially when you were way faster, and I do not think any track should let this way of winning go. I would have been very upset too. People who say this is racing are the 1st ones to start a fight when this happens to them. You were great but surprised that line worked for you. Did you try to move up a little higher to avoid killing momentum coming off the turns?

Glad you have fun, Hoppy, but I wouldn't be proud winning that way, especially when you were way faster, and I do not think any track should let this way of winning go. I would have been very upset too. People who say this is racing are the 1st ones to start a fight when this happens to them. You were great but surprised that line worked for you. Did you try to move up a little higher to avoid killing momentum coming off the turns?
There just wasn't any bite up there...it was Daytona all over. It's dirt racing....should have expected it....wasn't much I could do...I was a sitting duck. If I went in any hotter I would have pushed up anyway...........thems the way the ball bounces. lol

Back