CRG Junior Chassis ClockWise engine?

AaronWarren

All I have been lurking the past week or so. I picked up a CRG Junior (2009?) chassis on CL for cheap with a mychron 3 steering wheel. I hadn't done enough research and now realize this kart is set up for a 2 stroke engine with the output shaft on the outside of the kart not the inside. Clearly I should have done more research I hadn't ever noticed engine set ups being that different.

My Question is what should I do? Sell chassis? Part out Chassis? I am looking to see whether I can flip the axle now* (I can't fit the engine and gear stuff inside without chopping on the kart). I was going to pick up a cheap (40 bucks with clutch) running 79CC engine for the kids to learn on. Does anyone know of a good cheap engine that I could pick up for this thing? I bought it with the hope of getting it running cheap to see whether my kids would like karting.

Edited* When I posted this I didn't realize it was set up for a 2cycle engine. Now I have a thread that is almost duplicate to this in the 2cycle forum. I apologize if this one needs to be locked or deleted sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back