Cross

Depending on class, using phantom baseline, you may be high on nose, and on the low side for left.
Rf camber is slightly low.
Not really trying to sound mean, but if you are guessing, that's all anyone else can do.
Ideally, you would get new spindles, and build a checker off these for reference.
Then wheel placement becomes important. Another quarter inch of front stagger will make substantial difference. Not going to equal out because left rear is low.
If you are using someone's setup, need to have all things the same, if you expect to get same numbers.
No offense taken At all , I just wanted to get some thoughts, as we will be selling to the kart after our next race.....And just wanted to be sure I was selling someone a good kart that wasn't possibly bent etc.....Appreciate everyone's feedback

Did something happen that made you question if the spindle was bent? Is it possible the RF frame was bent up?

When we ran an icon we ran the washers above where your talking about but we ran the cross spindle
Seems to me the washer position is being used as a major adjustment. If the seat is setup wrong, the weights applied wrong, the stagger and tire PSI wrong… the washer position won’t matter. Everything needs to be close and use the washers to fine tune it.

Seems to me the washer position is being used as a major adjustment. If the seat is setup wrong, the weights applied wrong, the stagger and tire PSI wrong… the washer position won’t matter. Everything needs to be close and use the washers to fine tune it.
Seat is set where phantom recommends for the seat size and brand, tire pressure was set to what we run, weights as far as i know are close, like I said all of our others numbers are really close ......And maybe I worded the original post wrong

Back