"D" shaped screwdriver.

Chipg56

Lots of Chinese carbs come with an idle adjustment screw that is "D" shaped. Anybody know where I can buy a screw driver for them?

Lots of Chinese carbs come with an idle adjustment screw that is "D" shaped. Anybody know where I can buy a screw driver for them?
A few years ago, I went on Amazon and found a whole little kit that came with whole assortment of carb. adjustment tools supposedly for all the small engine carburetors one might encounter. The tool you need would undoubtedly be included in the kit. As I recall the set was not very expensive.

A few years ago, I went on Amazon and found a whole little kit that came with whole assortment of carb. adjustment tools supposedly for all the small engine carburetors one might encounter. The tool you need would undoubtedly be included in the kit. As I recall the set was not very expensive.
Yes I have those....for little 2 strokes. I am looking for one for clone type carbs.

Yes I have those....for little 2 strokes. I am looking for one for clone type carbs.
I didn't realize that there were adjustment screws like that on 4 strokes. See, if you're not careful, you can learn something new every day!

Idle speed adjustment.

Attachments

• s-l1600.png
    s-l1600.png
    530.6 KB · Views: 42
This might do it .
If ya can't stand using a flathead .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207-234851.png
    Screenshot_20240207-234851.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 31
Back