Dawg Thread 2

Dawg's
i'm turning into a puppy trimed one little crepe mertyle tree , im ready too quit . Tried to get a driveshaft out the MKS , no cooperation, just reassembled it . Needs further diagnosis 😊
Who ever heard of a repezza u-joint ?

Howdy Dawgs .
Say , yall been doing any traveling ?
Going to make the trip back too the house friday .
Not interested in getting stuck in , tim buck 2 with no food , fuel or accomidations .

naw - just so caught up with everything here, trying to get all my ducks in a row with things ... BUT 54-Design is kickin it big as of a week ago, we have all the equipment now in place to do EVERYTHING in house - print. laminate, contour cut - up to 58" wide by 144' long in 1 run. I could do a 53ft semi trailer wrap in-house now :) First 2 kart graphics jobs buzzed off the printer about a week ago, and clicked off a couple small kart job prints tonight.

Hey Ardy...what type of Printer did you finally get..I don't have my Facebook anymore, which I'm sure you probably already knew that you ole pecker head...:ROFLMAO:

Mike I miss your crazy messenger on Facebook along with the rest of y'all Dawgs

Mutoh 64” valuejet, a Seal image62+ laminator(60”), and Mimaki CG160fx cutter (62”) - I went big and at a steal you wouldnt even begin to believe.

Back