Dawg Thread 2

Hey John if you wanna make the trip out here I got some big block stuff I'd let go cheap of you ever go that route lol. Was putting parts together and lost ambition because of the cost of repairs to the block and crank.

I am racing at the same track as jaymancds and I wont be ready for the race. I need to much stuff for it that I don't have right now. I was hoping to get to the test day so I can get some seat time but the first time I am gonna be getting seat time is during a race later in April. I just don't have enough time right now and I am am hoping I can get it together soon. I have a big ole list of stuff I need to order so I am gonna place an order soon.

We are gonna be in the high 60s tomorrow! Nice profile picture jaymancds, I hope I can get a victory lane photo at twister this year in the predator light class...that is if I can get the kart togethor😂

That sounds delicious dawg. Was going to make flapjacks and bacon tonight but forgot to pull bacon out of the freezer. Looking like sandwich for dinner lol. On and it's 40 here but that sun feels gooooood

Back