Dawg Thread 2

Man what a wild 3 days, in a way we won.
These guys dug deep and Dakota got up on the wheel, we made the big show and finished 9th and tore nothing up

20210320_215722.jpg

Three Days of Excitement and Fun .
Driver did a good job , not tore up is a Big Accomplishment .
As is maintaining position .
Congratulations.
After looking at the tires, he left some on the table, but its Bristol and the speeds were insane, but man Davenport was on a mission, as well as Kyle Larson, 2 of the best dudes youd ever want to meet

Davenport and Larson did awesome this weekend, just wish our home town boy Overton gets it right for April and nothing brakes on the car, bad luck for the Wells Motorsports Team this weekend, I see Larson is doing very good in Nascrap today, has over a 5 second lead as of now

Davenport and Larson did awesome this weekend, just wish our home town boy Overton gets it right for April and nothing brakes on the car, bad luck for the Wells Motorsports Team this weekend, I see Larson is doing very good in Nascrap today, has over a 5 second lead as of now
Won stage 2 by + 10 sec, He's on fire right now so is his pit crew, lot of race left though Truex dominated all day yesterday until when it counted.

Well guys I did it. Finally broke down and bought a predator. But not for the kart lol. Got a free minibike with an old 3 horse briggs. Been sitting for a few years and was built back in the 80's I believe. Recoil kept snagging and shutting the engine off so I just replaced it. In it for 150$ because i wasn't going to slap a perfectly good bully on it so cheap ole max torque it was. Rode it around today and it's a blast. Even got the old man on it buzzing around lol.

Well guys I did it. Finally broke down and bought a predator. But not for the kart lol. Got a free minibike with an old 3 horse briggs. Been sitting for a few years and was built back in the 80's I believe. Recoil kept snagging and shutting the engine off so I just replaced it. In it for 150$ because i wasn't going to slap a perfectly good bully on it so cheap ole max torque it was. Rode it around today and it's a blast. Even got the old man on it buzzing around lol.
Now you don't have to worry about fixing that Dodge :D

Yeah that's probably not a good idea lol. Local pd already knows me pretty well. I'm still trying to figure that junk out ken. Ran, took apart, pit everything back the way it was, and now it won't run. Turned the distributor 180 just to see if I had it backwards and I had it in right the first time. It's got me seriously confused as I've gone over everything with a fine tooth comb.

Yeah that's probably not a good idea lol. Local pd already knows me pretty well. I'm still trying to figure that junk out ken. Ran, took apart, pit everything back the way it was, and now it won't run. Turned the distributor 180 just to see if I had it backwards and I had it in right the first time. It's got me seriously confused as I've gone over everything with a fine tooth comb.
You've tried and gotten a lot further than I could have !! My mechanical skills are I'm smart enough to call my stepson.

Back