Dawg Thread 2

Ended up that way, but I don't understand why when a teams controlling the game like the rams were they don't stay on offense and just put it away.

A lot of offensive success on the field is in reality due to mistakes made by the opposing defense. At some point they quit making them.

Me too . Cleaning the drive is only half the battle .
So today I drop a self tapping screw on the drive .
Went over it three times with the. Magnet . Blew it with the blower , again with the magnet . No Screw . It's gotta be in the snowbank or I'll find it in my tire when it's 5 below and snowing .
Guess I will look again tomorrow .
Bam found the lost screw!
Now
I no longer have a couple screws loose 😇

Last edited:
Well dawgs people in my neck of the woods are freakin out. Weather calls for rain then it will turn into sleet in the night and next morning and then into snow and heavy snow showers. 4-11 inches is what they are calling for. Make fun of me dawgs but this is rare in my area. People are buying everything they see in every store as if we were going into hiding for a year. I am getting some gas after school and doing some maintenance tonight on the ole generator. Well I forgot to put it away at the end of race season so I may need to clean carb real quick and I am changing oil and cleaning air filter so she is ready. It was in the 60s last night and then tomorrow morning the low is 16 I think and then the following day the low is 9 and Friday the low is 7. Crazy weather. Stay safe dawgs

6 inch's of snow here,,,oh God someone let the government know we need a state of emergency
GettyImages-77107911-1280x720.jpg

Back