Dawg Thread 2

Well dawgs... dad and grandpa are up at st louis at the races. Double divisional this weekend. Dad slept on tree in first race and went out first round...grandpa went to the semis and lost. In the second race my dad and grandpa had to race each other. My grandpa didn't have a very good pass and my dad won it. My dad is into the finals. He has had great passes this weekend. I had to stay home because I have work but they finally have both cars figured out! I am so glad we wont have to fight them as much anymore! Final round is gonna be in about an hour or 2! Hope he can get it done! Told him foot to the floor and send it all the way to the stripe! Out of 28 cars my dad is top 2! Amazing to say after the past 2 years we have fought this car! He also qualified in the top half which we haven't been able to do with this car ever! Experiment after experiment and change after change it all pays off. Also to add to the excitement he has to be at work at 7 am so no matter what time he gets home he will be at work by 7. Thats the bad part of owning your own business but also the good part about owning your own business is being able to fund a racing operation and spend 6 days at the track straight!
People call me crazy when I say I am selling out but this right there is the reason I am...because the dedication my dad has for the sport has worn off on me because my dad and I are the ones who do everything on his car and it is an awesome feeling when that car works! I know why it works when it does and its because my dad and I spend so much time getting the car ready. Hopefully I can be following in his footsteps before to long dawgs!

Well Dawgs i'm going to do it again .
Went to clean the garage, started in the driveway .. :eek:...
So I got close !
No really fall is here the wifes car has to go back in . No more slacking off ..
Well Dawgs the pressure's on . She just asked when? Maybe tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_130126997.jpg
    IMG_20221012_130126997.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 11
Well dawgs what is the weather like where all the dawgs are at? It was 19 this morning. I got the truck fixed. It was 2 wires that rubbed and shorted out way up near the firewall on top of the transmission. One of my glow plugs went bad and it was definitely a little noticeable this morning but once it got to cranking it started up in a few seconds. Definitely about time to plug it in at night.

Yea we changed Austin's trans. he put the bolts in and tightened it up . Kept throwing codes . Wire got pinched ofcourse by the fire wall where you can not reach .
Much easier to plug them in then fight em .

Howdy boys, warm and 68 today here in NY, not looking forward to the cold weather..time to move south.. I can hear my property in NC calling mee

Getting ready here for the weather everyone else is tired of or no longer wants. Probably explains why there is so many indoor venues nearby.

Back