Dawg Thread 2

Just finished wrapping Will Herrington late model, there leaving Tuesday to head to speed weeks

Attachments

• IMG_0885.jpeg
    IMG_0885.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0883.jpeg
    IMG_0883.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 13
New colors for them, they'll lose it in the pits lol
Sheet metal on driver side and fiber glass on passenger side, it’s pretty tough fiber glass, it will take a good hit/fold and snap right back into place, I notice more teams are using this and also running the plastic panels, but it’s hard to lay the wrap on them but it can be done with the good ole heat gun

Sheet metal on driver side and fiber glass on passenger side, it’s pretty tough fiber glass, it will take a good hit/fold and snap right back into place, I notice more teams are using this and also running the plastic panels, but it’s hard to lay the wrap on them but it can be done with the good ole heat gun
Yeah we went to poly right sides last year, after we bought a new 10 foot brake lol, waited 4 months on it from Boyd, I think we made 2 pieces of deck and 1 left rear quarter.
Do not like the poly filler panel with our wrap, if you wrap the whole thing it's not bad.
We discussed the poly spoiler break away, and that end deck piece poly as well.

Yeah we went to poly right sides last year, after we bought a new 10 foot brake lol, waited 4 months on it from Boyd, I think we made 2 pieces of deck and 1 left rear quarter.
Do not like the poly filler panel with our wrap, if you wrap the whole thing it's not bad.
We discussed the poly spoiler break away, and that end deck piece poly as
Four months ain’t bad….lol

Back