DC powder coating near rockingham nc

recon724

Hey my name is danny. I am currently in the process of opening up a powder coating shop 5 minutes from rockingham north carolina. The shop will be up an running towards the middle of February. We will be doing anything from sandblasting to powder coating to clear coating. We will be working with anything metal from go kart rims to engine shrouds to kart frames to 4wheeler frames to anything under 15 feet at this moment. Please if you would like any work done please message me in advance so I can make sure I have your color in stock so there won't be a hold up waiting on the powder.

Hey my name is danny. I am currently in the process of opening up a powder coating shop 5 minutes from rockingham north carolina. The shop will be up an running towards the middle of February. We will be doing anything from sandblasting to powder coating to clear coating. We will be working with anything metal from go kart rims to engine shrouds to kart frames to 4wheeler frames to anything under 15 feet at this moment. Please if you would like any work done please message me in advance so I can make sure I have your color in stock so there won't be a hold up waiting on the powder.

Pricing?? Got a couple projects needing media blasted and then coated - aardy54@roadrunner.com

Back