Discussion time

Oh no it's a must-watch The comments are gold. Apparently his kart couldn't handle the Carolina karts.
It snowed last night I ain't been out the house all day . I stuck it out thanks to FF .
Even the boy got bored and gave up!
It would get ya going , course putting tires on and air in the tires would also .

It snowed last night I ain't been out the house all day . I stuck it out thanks to FF .
Even the boy got bored and gave up!
It would get ya going , course putting tires on and air in the tires would also .
Hey no 4 letter words allowed

He's pretty much throwing all the major kart manufacturers design/set up technology in the garbage can....I'd love to run a race against him and any of his "followers"....if there are any...🤣

my favorite part was how precise he had to be in all these measurements to nail this setup then he says the track was near 54’ cause he used his 50’ extension cord and his wingspan.. lol! I was dying... 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️. Someone has to get this dude to join in on one of Al’s zoom webinars!

it could speak to his competitors lack of or his superior driving ability. I guarantee you I could put Missy Bootes in a straight rail from the 90s with Dunlop’s on it and she would probably clean house on a local level against the hot shoe riding a minecon.

Ok , No I am not sharing any of my beers with this dude , I done spilled one and all of my popcorn ! What the Heck did I just watch ? Guess it isn't hard to be a winning kart racer , when you are probably the only one that is racing in the class ! OMG , what if he showed up to a National event , and pulled out a stake , drove it in the ground in the infield , so he could set his kart up ! LMAO

Back