Does anyone make nerf bars?

I have one of the hand benders, but it will not bend a tight radius. I think the smallest is 5" radius. I have a Hossfeld model 2 bender and have made tons of nerfs and bumpers, and chassis with it. I actually made the bender myself. I copied the Model 2 Hossfeld. Put on a hydraulic system, and all is well. If you've never bent tubing or know how...you will have a lot of waste til you get the hang of it. If you want to PM me with your specs, I will gladly give you a price on bending them up for you.

I am in central Ohio

I have one of the hand benders, but it will not bend a tight radius. I think the smallest is 5" radius. I have a Hossfeld model 2 bender and have made tons of nerfs and bumpers, and chassis with it. I actually made the bender myself. I copied the Model 2 Hossfeld. Put on a hydraulic system, and all is well. If you've never bent tubing or know how...you will have a lot of waste til you get the hang of it. If you want to PM me with your specs, I will gladly give you a price on bending them up for you.

I am in central Ohio
The tightest it will do is 6". The front hoop on a front bumper is hard to do. I have Joe Tiezzi at T&M chassis do mine. As far as everything else, it's fine. Harry has been on Bob's for quite awhile and from what I understand does very nice work. And yes he's right, lots of useless trial and error bends when you first start bending!!

brian watkins at twister can duplicate just about anything you need.. nerf bars.. bumpers spindels. even karts. you want it.. he,ll build it..

Back