Dual engine chassis besides Aero?

I had one made with out Sprint Car Part . It's the type Pitt's Karting used to sell, I had it made from Carbon/Fiber. Still has the high wind shield part.

ted . ruben parr has sevaral aero karta, mite try him. have run those karts w/ the dual yamaha and my son won a lot of races w/ them. still have it 94 aero will try to find some pics and facebook them!

Thanks, John!
Fourtogo -- Ron L Wolfe has a couple of the non'humped variety -- kinda' looks like a shoehorn that got bent?

Zactly . looked for almost year to find a beat one on Evil-bay. Had my race chassis guy Carbon/Fiber Man make me one. It was so nice I didn't want to mount it by drilling holes In It. Sorry i can't get it shrink photo
2822nhx.jpg

Frankie - I gotta' find 2 clutches first...and sell some stuff off so I can afford to finish it all up and run it. I have an idea that I'll be the most unique looking entry, if nothing else...

Ted, when we finally see you again at the track it is gonna be unique doesn't natter what your ride might look like, lol.

LOL Santiago....I'll be at Woodleaf for the Tommy Boger UAS race and at Seay's Liberty race. I may be slow, but I'll be there! :) ttyl...

Back