Elemnent set up question

bullerman

Have a 2009 Element. I am running 7/8 stagger in the rear and 1 1/4 in the front. If I don't do anything but change the rear stagger to 1 1/4 and the front to 1 3/4 for a small bull ring track what percentages can I expect to change. Will my left side percentage change? I am thinking it will be less. Thanks

It will prob stay the same....raising your rear stagger will take cross out, but adding front stagger will increase cross....I wouldn't be that high on front stagger, 1 1/4- 1 3/8 worked well on ours.

it will also affect toe and camber with the increase of change in front stagger, so if you make that change u wanna recheck your front end settings

We are running a very small track. Thought I would try a good bit of stagger and see what happens. i checked the camber but I'll recheck the toe tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions. I need all I can get.lol

Yep blaze nailed it and I'd just change the rear stagger. My element turns on a dime everywhere and I run 1 1/4 on the front and 3/4 in the rear.

Back