Epic

jcart34

Well figured I would get this link started. Absolutely love my Epic. Kart has won many races and very easy to set up. Don't think I will ever sell it.:cool:

KKania17

Finally our section is back, love my Epic also! final race of the season is tomorrow, have a buddy running for me due to injury, hopefully we can bring a few bucks home to cover bills!

ohv60racr

I have an 08 and have a brand new never raced '12 on the way ! One will have a lo206 on it and the other will be set up with a pro-clone .... can't wait !!

KKania17

Where did you find the 12 Tim? Still trying to get that vortex don't forsee it happening now though... Probably try and pick up a galaxy or another epic over the winter then.

ohv60racr

I am getting it from a guy in NC , Jason Leake . His dad bought the kart and started putting it together , but passed away . Was looking at a '10 Epic evo , but could never get pics from guy , so the 12 it is !! Probably be the last new kart for me ! Gonna hit you up for another nose decal when the time comes Kyle !

ohv60racr

Jamie , from the pics that were sent , it has enough extra parts to put 2 karts together . The rear axle assembly and steering shaft are the only things that got installed .

XXX#40

Jamie , from the pics that were sent , it has enough extra parts to put 2 karts together . The rear axle assembly and steering shaft are the only things that got installed .
Thats a good thing because the rear axle assembly is the most cost on building a kart from parts

fasmod39

I have an 07 Epic and absolutely love it and Kyle thanks for the help a few weeks back on setup got going back in the right direction had a test and tune day yesterday and found the kart really likes 2" stagger in the front and about 1 3/8" on the rear thanks again I really appreciate the help

KKania17

I have an 07 Epic and absolutely love it and Kyle thanks for the help a few weeks back on setup got going back in the right direction had a test and tune day yesterday and found the kart really likes 2" stagger in the front and about 1 3/8" on the rear thanks again I really appreciate the help
Not a problem, glad she's working good for you that's what I like to see! Anything else don't be a stranger you know how to get ahold of me.