Fastest kart chassis no one talks about

Bradley71

Whats some super fast karts that people have in their garages and dont ever talk about.you know in early 2000’s there was some fast karts made by accident and still would be front runners today if peoples egos would get out of the way(as in having to have brand new equipment)theres no special bends in a chassis.i was looking at a 2002 shadow on here and thought i bet that kart has speed in it.dont look much different than anything today heck may even be faster 🤷🏻‍♂️

None of them, especially not a Shadow.

About the only "old" chassis that can still hold relevance today would be the Phenom.

One kart that was really really good in it's day (late 90's/2000) time frame that does not get remembered as much as it should is the Laser AV2. This kart was very fast particularly on a hard track. Phantom tends to be remembered for its dominance during that time (which is fair) but the AV2 could hold it's own and then some.

I'm the one selling the 02 shadow. I still ride an 04 shadow in modified classes. Kart still makes good speed.

I had a predator it was a fast kart.i won a race or 2 on it.
I had a 13 demon too that was fast but sold it cause had too much stuff lol
Last time mine was on the track we won all but 2 races that season in flathead class(roughly 15 karts regularly) the last year baer field speedway in fort wayne indiana raced. Bad fast kart and very driver friendly. Now it is being setup for my 14 year old.

I'm the one selling the 02 shadow. I still ride an 04 shadow in modified classes. Kart still makes good speed.
95 Shadow dirt special was one of the greatest chassis I ever owned. mid nineties Barrett Terry had a table full of WKA Eagles running Shadows and virtually owned every class at Daytona.

95 Shadow dirt special was one of the greatest chassis I ever owned. mid nineties Barrett Terry had a table full of WKA Eagles running Shadows and virtually owned every class at Daytona.
Yes he did! I've seen those in person. Great man that is always willing to help. Talked to him today!

One kart that was really really good in it's day (late 90's/2000) time frame that does not get remembered as much as it should is the Laser AV2. This kart was very fast particularly on a hard track. Phantom tends to be remembered for its dominance during that time (which is fair) but the AV2 could hold it's own and then some.
I loved my momentum would still be riding it today had I not bent the frame on it🤦 was definitely a fast and winning kart! I've had the thought of trying to straighten it out and take it back to the track again but it's hard to find the time to mess with it! It will stay hanging on the wall until I do find some time definitely not scraping it

04 phenom, and 08 and 09 trick joker with the front sliding bar and under the seat. Still have them karts
The slip joint 09 joker was banned from competition by the WKA, only one allowed is the Jokers that took the originals place, slip joint under the seat.

Won the 2020 Predator points series on a 2005 Rage Dagger
You can have the fastest chassis available but without a driver that understands how to utilize it, it'll be dog slow on the stopwatch.

Won the 2020 Predator points series on a 2005 Rage Dagger
You can have the fastest chassis available but without a driver that understands how to utilize it, it'll be dog slow on the stopwatch.
I'm sorry, and congratulations on the accomplishment, but points series today are just attendance trophies.
How many races did it win?

Back