Fellow Racing Family Needs Your Help!!

Krug2k

Teagan Brose, daughter of Eddie and Rahni Brose needs support from all of us here in the karting world. Teagan who will be 4 in August has struggled with hearing issues since birth and until recently, doctors have not been able to come to a conclusion as to what the cause was or how to fix it. After recent testing, Teagan was found to be completely deaf in one ear and to only have 30-40% hearing ability in the other.

The Brose family's insurance company has declined their request for financial assistance in purchasing the necessary hearing aid for Teagan to be able to hear properly in hear single non-deaf ear. The cost of this hearing apparatus is roughly $7,000.

A "go fund me" site has been launched to help with the cost of Teagan's hearing aid.

Click the following link to go to the site:

Teagan's Go Fund Me

Anything helps, many of us have raced with Eddie for years. He is the kind of guy who is willing to help anyone out, let's take this opportunity to help his family out.

I just noticed this, thank you Jordan for everything you have done for us!! You too Glen! I also want to thank everyone else that has helped out in any way. The racing community has given us an incredible amount of support for Tegan and we are extremely lucky to be a part of such a great group of people and families. I can't thank you all enough! Eddie Brose

Back