First Time Burris 33 user

leave the kart in the sun all you can then set your air pressures with the tire hot. after the sun goes down and it cools off the tire will drop air pressure. If you need to make air pressure adjustments make your adjustments using the new lower pressure as your base. Ours usually will drop 2 LBS. The pressure will come back up to the higher number after a few laps. If you run 7 in the heat of the day, as it cools it will go down to say 5<( make your cooler evening adjustments here). if you add air back up to 7 the air will increase to 9 after a few laps and the tire heats up. It doesn't have to be hot out for this to work, the sun does it. Do you have to run the SS33A?[/QUOT

Thanks, I understand that, but what should be to target pressure just before I go out on the track after it's cooled off and the track is slicked off with the risen moisture? Say I'm running 6 and 5 during the day, and it's working. What to do for that late class main?

Depending on how bad it fell off like 4 & 5 or even a quarter lb lower each.

If you run good earlier in the day. Try going out for your feature with the air pressure that they have dropped to from the cooling. The lower air will help get you going and the bite in the track will produce it's own air pressure, The less bite the less the air pressure rise, the more bite the more it will rise.

Back