Flathead Straight Pipes

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
Good for mini-bike, back yard, or whatever.

(Maybe your rototiller or lawnmower if you really hate your neighbor.) ;)

$5 ea. I have at least two dozen of them - some may be new, some may have been run only a time or two here on the dyno. Some are special made, others are common pipes from back in the day.
ALL must go!

I'll make someone a super deal on all of them if you're interested.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Hey Brian, I am looking for a Trumpet style pipe for my Flathead that I run on my Wing Champ. Need one for top end, not worried so much about bottom end. Let me know what you suggest and if you have what I need. You have a blessed day.Thanks, Chrys

Chrys,
I don't think I have any right now with the trumpet flare on the end --I'll look again when I get a chance...I think most (if not all) of these have the typical flat washer end on them.
Blessings,
Brian

None with the big flare on the end that I have found yet -- all have the standard welded ring/washer on the end.

Still TONS of pipes available.
Give us a call if you can use one, two, or a whole box of them.

765-339-4407

What do you need?
I've got just about every size, length, diameter, stage, etc. for a stocker ever made hanging on the wall in our dyno cell. Just collecting dust at this point.

Give us a call:

765-339-4407

Some are like new or possibly new. Others have some surface rust.
Everything imaginable, 2 stage, 3 stage, 4 stage, venturi, angled, straight, you name it.
Just let me know what you are looking for.

765-339-4407

Some have only been on an engine for a few quick blasts on the dyno, then hung on the wall.
I seriously doubt I'll ever have a reason to test any of these pipes on a flathead again, so they're all available. :)

Give us call if you have a need for a flathead straight pipe.
765-339-4407

No limited modified or open pipes left. Everything is for stock class(es) adult stock and restrictor plate applications.
Some real good pipes here if someone needs.

765-339-4407

Back