florida allstars @ jasper nov 9th

Tim. He is really looking foward to testing these new Burris UAS tires. The UAS is a totally different beast than the kart he is running in the 100 and the Shootout and he knows very well that they need a totally different tires. It is no different than when he jumps in his Pro Truck and then in his super late model. They need different tires. I'm pretty sure he will be dedicated to the Burris tires on the UAS. I'm sure you will get some good feed back from him. Unless we just can't get a handle on them I'm sure he will be on the Burris in the feature.

He's got a crew for the World 100 kart so the UAS chassis will be for me to tune for him. That SX-5 is a pretty good chassis for the high HP and I am looking forward is seeing what we can get out of it. You keep that motor hummin' and we might have a good showing on those Burris.

And Tim. Don't forget to bring the front end pills. See you tomorrow around 1. Wade has us by the water tower with the team Dustin is driving for. See you there!!!

Write up tomorrow on the fas world 100 results. Green to checkers once again perfect weather perfect track conditions 13.2 pole setting time in done long before dark. I couldn't ask for a better group of guys. Congratulations to Wayne Howe on his 2013 world 100 florida all stars win.

Best I've seen Wayne drive in yrs., we were lucky to finish 2nd. Track looked to me to be the best I've seen. The rest of the racing was quite intense. Good turn out of other classes.

Never give the "pyscho dog" any way to get by you - because he will be gone with the wind.

Nice going Wayne

pitdog (Joe from NY)

Back