Florida AllStars race # 2 March 8th

Okay only a few more days. Who is coming? Ron, Ron, Troy, Pshychodog, Jack, Mike, John, Phil, Eddie, Wayne, Joe, Heath? Get them ready!!!!

I'll be there, don't have a mod race till the 22. Big tracks are my home, I can showcase all the power, remember the results last time we were there. All joking aside should be a fun day, hope a lot will show.

Wow what a awsome track is it a 1/4 or 3/8 mile. Love to race this bad boy. Bet that big hp will be in great demand along with a flat out setup.Any Jawas or wankles, bet Taft has that big 450 set up to stretch its legs. Hope someone records this one and post it. You guys are some lucky dogs there in FLa.

1/5th mile track, not that big, nice surface always fast. That track plumb wore Troy out last time. I have Jack Buroughs YZ 250 ready to rock and roll, so we'll see if I can't give Troy and Mike a little run for their money.

Troy go ahead and bring my new twins to Devil, Dad told me they are for my early bday present ;) lmao. Good luck guys. 2degrees in NY this morning!

Heres a video of Dirt Devils a fun track to race on!!
I loaned Taft my back up kart and he whats he do out Quailifed me he sat outside pole with Mike N on pole me third. Towards the end of the race Tim and I were catching Mike then I seen 5 to go was time to scratch my rear bumper on kart Tim was driving and see if could put move on Mikey but ran out of laps thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it!!! Got that from Rabids bag of excuses:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEDAyqFnZY
Really like that track had some pretty good runs at DD in Unlimited kart.
Ready to go Saturday!!
Bulldog

That was a fun day. The look on your face when I out qualified you on your kart was priceless lol. Didn't matter as usual you had your stuff right for the end . more memories coming up this Sat. Troy Robinson defending event winner at DirtDevils. Clubbing baby seals and kissing baby's. May have to have some oxygen for him this year.he looked awful tired last year.

Will be a huge idea if y'all have ordered some sunshine and warmer weather, What a evil day I picked for washing my stuff, today, cold , windy, And I sure hope the track didn't get too much liquid prepping.

Guess what day it is........Hey mike what day is it?..Guess whaaaat daaaay it is! Its race day!!!!!!!

Big thanks to Chuck Black and Chuckie Black for all their help yesterday. You guys had my tires working! Sorry I couldn't hold Troy off.....Frankly I was surprised to be up front. I hadn't seen that view before. Wow what a difference. It was a great day at the track. Had a blast racing with all of you guys.

Hoppy
:cool:

Nice job Hoppy!
You were a lot closer to winning that race, probably, than you realize.
A bit more time in an Unlimited, and you will get your share.

Anyway you led for about 12 laps, where at lap 15 you got caught, and got "rubbed." Gotta' keep those guys behind you when you gottem' there!!! ;)

Back