Florida AllStars race # 3 Fruitland Park March 29th UAS/FAS 1/4 Point race 1,000.00 to win

Taft Racing

At the top of this forum you'll see the Marty Ruser Memorial race to be held March 28/29th
This event has a group of sponsors and Hoppy is listing those awards.

Included in this event is our 3rd FAS series race, This race is also our 1st 1/4 point National event. 1,000.00 to win Guarantee so twice the incentive to come on out and be part of this great event.

Marty Ruser was a life time Florida Kart racer, He put his life into the sport and never let even his illness keep him from doing all he could for all of us, Lets all bring our best and display a real tribute to Marty and the sport he loved so much. See You all in a couple weeks.

For any info or assistance email text or call
Tim Taft FAS Administrator 352 875 0622 timothytaft@yahoo.com

I will see you there Tim. Gonna do my best to represent Marty (dad). Got his engine all done so I'm ready to go. I look forward to running with the dog pound again. Plus looking forward to some warm weather.

Frankie

Frankie.......
It'll be good to see you back at Speedway Park, where you belong.
Be sure to get to the end of the line.......so as not to annoy the other Unlimiteds.
Marty was certainly an all time GREAT man....not just in karting. You are a fine
representative for the family. :)

No mcdonalds for me old man lol. I ready been working out and feeling great. 30 laps bring it on we shall see who is in shape. I don't think Troy can keep tires on that 250 for 30 laps. Lol
All kidding aside I will just be happy to race this one for dad. Win or lose I will have fun and know that I did my best to represent my dad. Gonna be different without him there to help for sure.

Frankie

I was wondering how long it was going to take to get a response from ya. All joking aside I love getting up with all you old guys. I always learn something from one of ya. Can't wait to get down there to hang out and race for a great cause.

Less than a week to go. Were scheduling perfect race weather get those tires prepped. 1000.00 to win + 1/4 point National points event. Tick tock tick tock .

Who is? The King of The Outlaws

We are about to find out. It all takes place this weekend at the Marty Ruser Memorial.

All Stars pays $1,000.00 to win Guaranteed.:cool:

Box Stock Heavy pays $1,000.00 to win Guaranteed.

JR 3 Unrestricted pays $500.00 to win Guaranteed.

JR Champ Blue Plate pays 80% Payback.

Friday Practice: $10.00 gate fee includes practice fees!:)

Friday night Practice 7:00 to 10:00 PM

Friday Gates open at 2:00 PM

Friday night BBQ at 7:00 PM

Free Parking
(Reserved Parking available for Donation to Brody Sullivan)

Free Camping!

Saturday Gates Open at 8:00 AM

Practice begins at 11:00 AM

Qualifying begins at 1:00 PM

Racing to begin approximately 3:00 PM

Hope to see everyone Friday Night for some BBQ!!:cool:

Should be a great day of racing! Hoppy, do you need my bank account number so you can just direct deposit the 1000? Would be easier and save me a trip to the bank. Lol looking forward to seeing everybody.

If I had your money I would burn mine!!

Should be a great day of racing! Hoppy, do you need my bank account number so you can just direct deposit the 1000? Would be easier and save me a trip to the bank. Lol looking forward to seeing everybody.

Well I have the exact engine on my kart that won a whole lot of races at Fruitland in the 80's and early 90's. So maybe if the planets and stars are aligned just maybe I can pull a win off. Gonna need some luck and hit the tires just right. This is my favorite track to run on so we shall see. I would say dad will be my copilot but he would still make me earn the win on my own like all the other times in my life.

Frankie

If we rain out this event I'm looking at the April 26th Fruitland Park special event as our make up date. I'll post tomorrow once I know of the weather condition.

Ok track looks great. We are practicing tonite. Practice starts at 7:00. No rain in site as of right now.

Back