Fri 7/10, Greenwood ( Lil g ) $ ALL Classes, $500 to win Clone 350 lb & $200 Clone 380 lb.

racing promotor

Fri night 7/10 No points racing ( only sign in points ) 80 % payback Min All classes, Including Adult Caged. We will run every class that shows up !!
$15 entry Rookie classes, $20 entry Sr Classes except.

Rookie Clones / Animal Gold ( one hole ) 305 lb, $20 entry $100 to Win.

Sr Clone 380 lb $25 entry $ 200 to win

Sr Clone 340 lb $20 entry 80 % but Guaranteed $ 100 Min to Win.

Sr Clone 350 lb ,5th Annual Richard Hockenberry Jr. Memorial $ 50 entry 70 Lapper, 2 Segments, 30 laps first segment, 40 Laps second segment ( lapped karts second segment must exit the speedway ), Both Segments will be at the end of the night, Back to Back 15 min break make changes and back at it, Points Avg of both races determines winner, 6 additional points for winning the first segments, 10 Additional for winning the second segment, top 6 of first segment get Inverted for start of the second segment. Random pole draw by all other karts running 6 th place back from first segment to start pole for second segment.
Points will be, 102,95,90,87,84,82,80,78,77,76,75,74, 1 point less how ever far needed, + Bonus points.

All starts one try at double file then single file.

Gonna be a Great night of racing !! Come Join in the Fun we were Idle for Fri 7/3 so everyone could attend Selinsgrove, Selinsgrove is Idle 7/10 So come join us.

Any Questions feel free to post here or call me, 717-712-3437 Ken

Ken,
Could you give us a run down of the night for the UAS guys that never been? Gate time? Pit fee? Hot laps? Race format(2 heats?)?

Ken,
Could you give us a run down of the night for the UAS guys that never been? Gate time? Pit fee? Hot laps? Race format(2 heats?)?

Gates when ever you arrive, were there all day, Sign in's by 6 :45 pm, Hot Laps 7 pm sharp, Pit Pass $10 ( however FREE admission to spectator area )
As Far as race format for UAS you guy's tell me, If you want 2 heats then 2 it is, we split heats with over 11 entries, If UAS handles there own payout then it's only a $5 fee per racer to race, our normal payouts are 60 % with $15 entries.

Hope this Helps.

Fri will be here before ya know it, weather is all clear for Fri, Get em ready !! There seems to be a few adult caged interested let's get those Selinsgrove adult caged karts there.

UAS guy's talk to me as far as your format so I can have running order ready.

We just like track time. Lol. I think the closest UAS guys to you are still 2 hours or so away. I'm personally 3½hours. We don't like to truck that far for 25 laps. Lol. Really it's Buchay's show so he'll make the decision but I'd like to see 2 (10 lap) heats and at least 20 lap feature. But that's me.

We just like track time. Lol. I think the closest UAS guys to you are still 2 hours or so away. I'm personally 3½hours. We don't like to truck that far for 25 laps. Lol. Really it's Buchay's show so he'll make the decision but I'd like to see 2 (10 lap) heats and at least 20 lap feature. But that's me.

I'm fine with that, or even 2, 12 lap heats & a 20 lap feature.

2 ten lap heats and a20 lap feature is fine. It's non point for us, so we can just do your normal entry and all that.

Don't know why changing race to two segments. Just gives guy with the most tires to get it right for second segment.

Don't know why changing race to two segments. Just gives guy with the most tires to get it right for second segment.

Winner of second segment is not automatically the winner, it's AVG points between the 2, most Tires at our place don't mean much, 98 % of the time same set of 11's, The way it's been I could write down like 4 names and most likely cover the winner, the census was to change it up so we complied we feel this format will open up chances of different winner.
Remember also gives guy's a second chance to bolt on the wrong tires and screw themselves.

Back