Limited 375
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Predator Classes ~~ 14 and up Maxxis el tires

Predator 375 - $25 to win / $0 entry fee
Predator 350 - $25 to win / $0 entry fee
Predator 400 - $25 to win / $0 entry fee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pee Wee / free entry $20 to win

***** $10 ins and scoring fee all drivers ***** We will race any class with two or more entries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC
Gates open at 5 pm Practice at 7 pm

**** Friday April 17th / Gates open @ 5 pm Practice @ 7pm ****

$$$$$$$$$ Guaranteed Money $$$$$$$$

Featured Classes

Clone Light - 1st - $200 2nd - $100 3rd - $50 / $30 entry fee / 10 KM

Clone 400/185 - 1st - $200 2nd - $100 3rd - $50 / $30 entry fee / 10 KM

Clone Medium - 1st - $300 2nd - $100 3rd - $50 / $35 entry fee / guaranteed

Clone Heavy - 1st - $300 2nd - $100 3rd - $50 / $35 entry fee / guaranteed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

The following classes will be $15 entry fee 100% payout

Jr 1 Clone Green Plate $10 added per entry
Jr 2 Clone Purple Plate $10 added per entry
Jr 3 Clone Blue Plate $10 added per entry
Jr predator 9 to 14 $10 added per entry
Clone light no pro ( Can not race in med. or heavy ) 13 years and up
Limited 375

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

***** $10 ins and scoring fee all drivers ***** We will race any class with two or more entries

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

Yes we are going to try Friday for a while . Too many tracks racing on Saturday in our area and HRK also was a Friday track for years. We do not start practice until 7 to 7:30 and we also run heat races ,so you would have a little time to join us if you left by 5 pm. We will return to Saturday racing in the fall. Sorry but we need to try it in order to see if our kart count would pick up. Thanks

As we move into Friday racing , we hope to improve our kart count and shorten the program in the process. There are some I understand that just will not be able to make a Friday schedule. There are at least that many who just will not ride by other tracks to race HRK on Saturday.

That's a dilemma that will work its self out in time. That being said lets look at what Friday racing means and the advantages that will be had going to Friday.

Later start time , means a much better racing surface and less cautions on the track.

I can not count the times I have meandered into the night on Saturday and early Sunday trying to get home. You guys do not realize ,but long after the race ends , there is work still to accomplish for me. After shutting things down it is usually 3 to 4 am Sunday morning before I even get to my house.

When this happens , it is impossible for me to go to church on Sunday. In fact , I usually spend all day Sunday sleeping. That means on race week , all day Friday and Saturday are spent at the track and Sunday is a wash sleeping.

Friday is much different. This past week after tech and shutting things down I arrived home at 3:30 am Saturday morning. I slept in till about 11 am and then cut grass and went out to eat with the wife. Sunday was even better we got to do the easter deal and enjoy a nice relaxing Sunday without the hangover feeling.

It was this routine that ultimately convinced me that Friday would be the better raceday for the track and me.

How many of you guys feel the same way ? Just think , if we can run a short program and have great action on the track, many of you may give up Saturday racing as well and spend more of your weekend doing other fun stuff.

Just think a great night of racing on Friday and a nice day out on the lake , or perhaps a ride up to the mountains for a day on Saturday. With Friday racing you can have it all. One of the biggest problems with kart racing is it requires so much of our time on Saturday , that we never get to do other things our families would like to do , like maybe take the kid to carowinds , the zoo, or even catch a ball game. No we pack up and head to the track on Saturday and all other activities are on hold.

Friday racing solves that problem and with a smooth and timely show , most people can do Friday racing if you study it and work around the small nuances that may seem like obstacles that would prevent you from racing Friday.

Again I know everyone can not make Friday, I get it. But I ask that you put aside all the negative thoughts when it comes to Friday racing and think outside the box a little.

So how can you make that Friday show? Remember we do not even hit the track until around 7 pm. Friday does not allow time for a bunch of practice so everyone is in a similar situation as far as track conditions.

A good Friday night racer knows that practice is not going to be even close to what racing will be like on a Friday. To my point , do not rush to get here. Take your time and make sure your kart is right and you can simply skip practice and start at the heat races.

That's right , heat races are good for Friday racing. They help bring the track in and are an extension so to speak of practice. So if you take that approach , now you could get here around 8 to 8:30.

That means a team driving 2 plus hours could still leave around 6 and make it in plenty of time. Are you an hour or so out ? Do not sweat it , you have plenty of time.

You say , I hate being there late. Need I remind you HRK has a 12 am curfew , which is in line with any Saturday night show and less for some.

What I am saying here folks is give it a chance. You may find out that all the reasons above make it ideal for your family too.

Think positive, look deep at your schedule , try to work it out. Do not pressure yourself , you can find a way to make it work. The racetrack will allow for much better racing on Friday night and with heat races , you will sharpen your skills to the point that when Friday rolls around , you wont even need practice.

Take your time getting here , do your homework leading up to the race and unload and lets go racing. It really is that easy folks.

For years I got off work at 5 pm on Friday and drove the 1 1/2 to Woodleaf speedway and never missed a beat. We can find a way to make HRK the Woodleaf for SC. Don't believe me? Go to that track on any Friday and the place will be packed. Same thing used to be at SPK in its heyday.

Give it a chance and I am certain we can run our program in a way that will give you a great racing experience and perhaps give you back your family time.

With Friday night racing folks , you really can have it all. Great racing and the rest of the weekend to enjoy other activities with the rest of the family.

I look forward to the new path and new direction HRK is moving into. As the crowd grows we hope to increase our payouts to a level only found at Saturday night racing. Maybe we can progress to the point of big money racing on some Friday's . The pros may even drop in and perhaps take a Saturday off for a change.

Work with us and we are certain by the end of 2015 , you will say , why did we not do it sooner.

Thanks and have a great week at work and a fun weekend and we will see you back at The Rock on April 17th for another exciting Friday under the lights at The Home of Speed/ The Rock !!!!!

Dont mind the Friday racing gives an opportunity to race twice in a weeked if we choose to. Just have to get everything ready that week so just have to hook up and go when I get home from work. They used to run Friday nights way back in the day and had a decent crowd like woodleaf does now

we work n fayetteville then got hr drive home hook up trailor then have 1hr 45m drive down b 9clock b4 we get there,anyways we b back when ya sats

******** Female Predator Racing At The Rock/ Friday April 17th ***********

If Lucy can race I am sure any of our female customers can do as well as Lucy.

In all seriousness girls , we invite you out to have a little fun on Friday , April 14th . Many of you ladies have watched hundreds of races on the track and thought about racing , but paused when you seen how fast those machines get around the track.

Why heck I may be a little hesitant to get aboard a clone kart and take to the racetrack. No worries we are about to create a class just for the ladies and just for fun.

Don't get me wrong there are some ladies out there who can certainly wheel the fastest machine known to man. Look at Ashley Force , over 310 MPH , are you kidding me !!

Hold up ladies , that's not what we are talking about doing here. What we have in mind is a little more reasonable and perhaps we may see another race like Lucy had here.

Many of you ladies have been to the fun kart track on vacation and set behind the wheel of those go karts. Fun isn't it ? Well that is what we are talking about here and I know we can get a few of you ladies to try something like that.

Tell the old man to quit holding out and let you ride that old kart hanging on the back wall of the shop. That's right guy , she wants her own kart!

Here is the deal.

Predator 350 lb , don't worry ladies , we wont tell what the scales weigh!! (LOL)

!8 tooth clutch driver , 54 min rear gear. This will keep the speed down and make it fun for all the drivers and also feel more like the fun park.

Free entry and I will put in the first $10. I challenge the guys to help us with this purse and ladies , its winner take all.

So out of the gate it is $10 to win, the more people we can get to put $10 in the hat the better the payday. Twist their arms ladies and tell them to ante up!!

Momma needs a new pair of shoes and she just might get it on the racetrack if you guys will come off the hip.

We feel this is the best format ever for the ladies to compete in. Fun and not as hard to handle.

So come on out ladies , get out of the stands and show that hubby or boyfriend that it is you who is the championship driver and you been telling him that for years!!!!

Good luck and this should be a fun race in our program!!

$5 Insurance for the ladies. That's all you gals need to pay, heck let him pick up that tab too ,it seems that's my better half's strategy.

You need a predator engine meeting the HRK stock predator rules with governor connected.

See you Friday , April 17th / gates open at 5 pm practice at 7 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnazJUlsXQ***

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

Friday April 17th @ Hanging Rock USA / Guaranteed Payouts

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

I like racing on friday for the exact reason you stated. We will be racing at H/R just for this reason. Thanks

FRIDAY NIGHT RACING @ THE ROCK

You really can have it all racing on Friday night at The Rock.

Guaranteed $300 to win in Medium and Heavy!

Saturday to race again or take a family day .

No need to rush to the track, we get started around 7 pm and racing heats and qualifying around 8:30.

Our 12 am curfew puts a time limit on our program.

Great competition on a great track.

We hope you will join us for another exciting Friday night of action at one of the regions most exciting tracks. Hanging Rock USA has returned to its roots and we know offer an exciting Friday night track for the upstate SC / NC border. We invite you to grow with us as we kick off another great evening of action.

Guaranteed purses, free predator racing , $10 match on jr purses. Come see what all the talk is about and be a part of a great atmosphere!!

You really can get your racing fix on Friday night.

Spend your Saturday on the lake.
Perhaps at the beach.
Maybe a ride to the mountains.
Take in a ball game
Have dinner with family or friends.
Maybe a special night with someone special
Dinner and a movie
A Saturday night at the car track

When you race Friday night at HRK , you still get that racing fix that us racing junkies cant live without.

You also open the window to another world of possible entertainment. And above all you will be fresh for that Sunday morning service. Racing can be fun when it is part of your life. Racing is no fun when it is all of your life.

Remember , our families support us while we race. Lets give back to them and take a weekend for the family. Is there something on that list that you would enjoy?

Come race with us at HRK Friday April 17th , and you will be able to have it all , we invite you to give it a try and you may never race a Saturday again !!

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

No need to rush , plenty of time to enjoy a nice comfortable Friday at the track. When is the last time you tried a Friday night race? Perhaps you have never raced Friday.

Friday night racing is fun , not as long of a day racing , and a shorter program as far as classes go.

Guaranteed cash in a couple of classes

A great track that allows racing from top to bottom and great competition through the field.

We invite you to give us a try , come discover the difference of racing on Friday and the weekend ahead to enjoy with family. Maybe a double header is in your plans for Friday and Saturday.

Friday racing prepares you for the race Saturday.

Maybe that kart is a little off, maybe you find a little speed on Friday night that takes you to the win on Saturday.

Come race with us Friday April 17th at The Home Of Speed/ The Rock !!!

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

Get that kart ready now , Friday night racing is back at The Rock and the rain this week will make for an awesome track Friday night! I should be able to work it in Thursday and it will be good to go for Friday.

You will real enjoy Friday racing at HRK / The Home Of Speed !!!

Featured Classes

Limited 375

Adults $10
Under 10 free

1082 Horton Rollins Rd
Kershaw SC

Back