Fuel pump?

What main jet do you run? It seemed to do good with a #120, yet I couldn't take it at the rpms I would have ran at the miller track, it was at a smaller track.
I don't know which version of the Nibbi you have, but most of my data with that is from ice racing and that probably won't help you anyway. I would read the plug and go from there. I didn't see mention of valve springs, could be floating a valve.

I don't know which version of the Nibbi you have, but most of my data with that is from ice racing and that probably won't help you anyway. I would read the plug and go from there. I didn't see mention of valve springs, could be floating a valve.
22lb springs. 24mm nibbi slide carb.
Hard to imagine valve float at the rpm I'm at, from what I understand the akra clone engines get 7100 with 10.8 springs and no float. Anyways I haven't had time to look into it yet

Yours sounds similar to what mine was just doing. At 7250rpm on the track or stand it was like I was bouncing off a rev limiter. Pulled the head and found a leaking head gasket and piston kissing the head

Yours sounds similar to what mine was just doing. At 7250rpm on the track or stand it was like I was bouncing off a rev limiter. Pulled the head and found a leaking head gasket and piston kissing the head
Interesting, I will have to check that.
I can make it to, 6950 and that's all it will do but it runs REALLY bad at that rpm. Kills my speed on the track.

Back