Gearing purple slide vs no slide

where does everybody gear there restricted lo206 vs the non restricted. I run 1162 trying to gear my boy on purple slide. Thanks

where does everybody gear there restricted lo206 vs the non restricted. I run 1162 trying to gear my boy on purple slide. Thanks

are you talking north platte track? im sure everybody will want to know the size of track and more specifically straightaway size in feet... yeah i know, technical stuff lol

Nobody around here runs the jr. They all run the adult 206. With slides. But yes the jr ones are only 4100. But the slides around here run purple red and green. For rookies so the 4100 wouldn't help thwm

Well we are in our fifth season on a LO206 and we gear for the track and the rev limiter so I guess we must be wrong. Considering the engine is still making reasonable torque at the limiter and pulling I don't know why you wouldn't want to reach for it, at the end of the straights.

Im not saying r wrong but I was told to gear for torque curved not limiter on smaller slides so I was just looking to see what wverybody else runs

we run the green slides. Looking at the rpm data trace, once it's past 5100 or so you can definitely see the slope change and the speed of the rpm climb tapers off. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Back