Getting into it?

jhess

Hello. My 12 yr old son wants to race. Looking at used rollers and am confused with everyone telling me different things. That being said, looking at 2. 14 triton jr with 30 races or 16 falcon with 3 races. What will be the best and why?

I would suggest checking into what others in your sons class are running first, being the fact that you are new, trying to run something that maybe few to none others are running will kinda "leave you on your own", whereas if you are running something others already are, in many instances, those will be able to relate to your kart and MOST will share set-up advice with you to get you headed in the right direction. not very familiar with falcon, I don't personally run PRC, but I don't think too many will disagree that they are maybe in the top two-three chassis kart chassis builders right now, so you wont have to look far to find others running the PRC kart. JMO : )

My son started with a melinium. Won races,went to prc nemesis, then icon,then seraph. Still on the seraph. All of them were great karts. I sold the Nenesis to a friend and he still races it and wins. Can't go wrong with PRC as long as it is not bent.

Back