GreatLakes Speedway ( Reopening ) (Formally GreatLakes Speedsports )

Welcome Racer's and Race Fans . I would Like to announce The Re-Opening of Great Lakes Speedway. With New Management We Plan on Restoring This Great Track. Below you will find several important details pertaining to our Re-Opening.

Baring any setbacks The 2015 Season at GLS will consist of 2 Non-Point Nights , with Rain dates for each event. And those Dates are as follows

Gates open 4pm Hotlaps 5:30pm Racing 7pm
Rain Date - Gates open 3pm Hotlaps 4:30pm Racing 6pm

Race #1 ( Opening Night ) -Saturday August 22nd
Rain Date - Sunday August 23rd

Race #2 - Saturday Sept. 12th
Rain Date - Sunday Sept 13th

With the Temporary Layout of the property at the track we have decided to go with full pits for these 2 races and Pit Passes will be $10.00 Per Person.

We will Be running All classes And those along with Rules can be found at www.greatlakesspeedway.net . The Entry Fee for the classes will be as follows.

Kid Classes - $12.00
Adult Classes - $15.00

If you have any questions or comments please Dont hesitate to ask.
The Track Phone is 419-871-2984 or feel free to message us

With this being said The Countdown is on to opening Night.
See you this summer Racers and Race Fans alike.
Thank you
GreatLakes Speedway Management.

Every one keep any eye on there face book page. There rethinking the Small Pipe and will be posting a press release soon so every one is on the same page as to pipe rule.

most every track around runs open pipe and clutch rule.. thats the only way I will come and race there. stateline and cridersville both have that rule thats why I come from michigan to visit those tracks.

JG

Back