Greensboro King of Concrete....DOA 2020?

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
I can only presume that the event isn't happening this year....that leaves Williamson for indoor and any others?

Its unlikely to happen in the capacity that it used to....previous promotor pulled the plug for 2019, and there hasnt been any update or discussion on it since August 2019.
That happened to other races and they were back. as long as there are racers willing to be there...

I’m working on some things ... just waiting for this corona mess to leave and everything gets back to normal
good! i heard the Coliseum got mad the last time the race happened because of the syrup used, they couldn't get it up or something and they are the ones to pull the plug!( you know how rumors are!)Just glad to see you have plans on working it out!

I herd something about someone rented the venue for the next few years or something not %100
I just talked to Amy Olds (which is the one that put's the Williamston show on) Oct 5 & unless something has changed or happened since then, she said it's a go for Jan 7th & 8th unless the state shuts the place down since the building is state owned. I'll catch up with her & see for sure now though..

Last edited:
Back