Haloween Havoc Albemarle Speedway

Techman

1695385802704.png

Weight/Ballast
AKCA requires that ALL weight be double-nutted and the threads of the bolt must protrude
approx ¼ inch after the jam nut...A washer larger than the jam nuts goes between the weight
and the 1st nut...A nyloc or similar locking nut is recommended as the jam
nut...ALL weight/ballast attached to seats or similar materials MUST have a MINIMUM 1 -
1/4” inch OD fender style washer between the head of the bolt and seat.....5/16” bolts are the
minimum size bolt when the Total weight is less than 7 Lbs....3/8” bolt is the minimum bolt
size if the Total weight is between 7 lbs and 15 Lbs....NO Weight/Ballast over 15 Lbs......All
Weight/Ballast are to be painted WHITE in color with Kart number on EACH weight securely
attached to Kart.

Pre-Tech is required

***** REMINDER ***
THE FUEL PIT STOP FOR ALL CLONE'S & PREDATOR CLASSES IS THE FUEL/GAS SOLD @ TRACK.....Purchase Gas ticket @ REGISTRATION Window & have a CLEAN/DRY CONTAINER.....

Can I use my mini gear hub that I use for minis ...... And only use 53 and above ? Thank you greatly ... Are you the one teching this event

Yes. As long as the gear is at least 53 T. and not a skip-a-tooth. If possible, I would like to be able to easily see the stamp with the number of teeth. Yes, I will be doing tech.

Pre-tech will begin for ALL classes around 2 on Friday. Ducar will take priority on Friday. Pre-tech will begin on Saturday around 7 AM.

Correct for sealing engines. Clone and Ducar

WE WILL NOT SEAL LIMITED

LIMITED WEIGTH Animal 390, FH 375

All filters must filter from the sides not from the end.

Sorry for the late post.

Correct for sealing engines. Clone and Ducar

WE WILL NOT SEAL LIMITED

LIMITED WEIGTH Animal 390, FH 375

All filters must filter from the sides not from the end.

Sorry for the late post.
It changed 15 minutes before qualifying. I have been the last 4 years. But i wont go back. Thats a promise

I was told by a club member 1 week before the event, the club had voted Limited weight 390A and 375FH. It was not my intention to mislead anyone. I had no input in changing the weight. I am truely sorry. I do share your sentiment of not returning.

Back