head identification

SOME were nice, others werent, and im talking about the same casting number heads. No 2 heads are the exact same, theres good heads from each casting number, and bad ones, more bad than good though. Only way to tell is to flow it

best head for a limited/mod build .

that heads junk send it to me and I will scrap it for you lol,,,,ya kno im just sayin : )

i have a 68120 motor ''predator'' ports look samll to me.have a jt-09-10-86 head.what head do i need limited/mod.

been looking for a 14cc head no luck.got the jt-09-10-86 head .going to build limited predator billit longrod.308 cam 304wx carb,1.2 1.3 rockers.thanks for your help.

been looking for a 14cc head no luck.got the jt-09-10-86 head .going to build limited predator billit longrod.308 cam 304wx carb,1.2 1.3 rockers.thanks for your help.

Talk to modifiedman on here, he should have some champion 14cc heads i believe

as a machinist by trade, calipers are not the best choice for measurement for anything lower than .005 (five thousandths) imo, too much room for error, keep in mind a hair is about .003

How about JT-12-05-140?

I got this head off a PA 208 and I was going to swap it out for predator hemi.
But its already a 27-25 valve head.

Is a decent casting to make a stock appearing or something from?

Which is weird because it has been out for a couple years now?

I agree, but when it comes to which heads we want, its all about the quality of the casting, and how good it flows. Ill take an older good quality head that flows well over any brand new head, any day of the week

Back