Hegar quick starter for cr125 engine

In fact I shared the link with some European friends running shifters and they seemed to be very interesed on a quick starter for their shifters.

I was looking into making one like that but now i dont have too, looks close to hitting the side of the seat, but they say you can get a offset motormont to fix the problem, i think i will try one. wife and kids tired of pushing me to start,and some tracks dont give you much room to get started. thanks rainman also nice driving suit to got i like it.

I was looking into making one like that but now i dont have too, looks close to hitting the side of the seat, but they say you can get a offset motormont to fix the problem, i think i will try one. wife and kids tired of pushing me to start,and some tracks dont give you much room to get started. thanks rainman also nice driving suit to got i like it.

Do you mean the orange or the Michael Schumacher replica? Other than that I never have much problems starting 125 shifters. I wish my rotary valve direct drive would start so easy, but it is a compression beast.

michael schumacher suit NICE. look into the starter for my shifter kart, going to be close to the seat cant find the offset motor mount any one got any ideas or sellers of these mounts.

Back