HELP! - Need to Identify Mystery Chassis

SemiPro

Previous owner claimed this was a Shadow Excel, but the guys at Shadow confirmed it's not theirs. I come from the land of Ultramax and Slack so I just don't know enough other brands to figure this out. No markings other than the number "575" stamped on the lower steering post tab. It has caster blocks with heims on the top and bottom of the kingpins. Tabs for the front nerf mounts. No other major details to help identification other than the general design/layout of the tubing/tabs/posts/mounts. Link to pictures on Twitter (public).

https://twitter.com/byski182/status/651091993544814593

Coyote web site shows they use a LR cassette bracket with an integrated caliper mount and stamp ID number there. This chassis doesn't have that style, and also has two hole sets for cassette height if that helps at all?

Any other ideas? Someone suggested Bandit Cyclops, but I cant get a hold of Bandit. Any Bandit guys recognize this?

Home built kart??? Look at the bends on the seat rail/inner motor rail, they look to have been "kink" bent. That is unless there is some sort of optical illusion in the pictures in this area.

what is a Reaper, or who built the Reaper? I'm lost. Sorry. I tried looking it up but keep getting the clutch and not the kart!

Back