Hemi Predator Billet Flywheel

cking

Does anyone sell an inexpensive billet flywheel for the predator hemi?
A lot of tracks are now allowing the billet flywheel and keeping the claimer rule. It would be nice if there was some inexpensive $50-$60 flywheels out there.
What kart shops even sell the billet predator flywheel?
Any good used ones for sale?

I have an ARC billet fly wheel for the hemi predator that I will sell for $75. Only been on one engine.

predators are 95% claimer motors!!ranging from 150 to 400 bux, depends on where u live, yes I agree with aftermarket flywheels !! safety reasons!! but if you keep them turned down to 5500 rpm their fine 90% of the time! even aftermarket flywheels come apart!! we just got into building predator motors and there is no cheaper way to race!!

keep them turned down to 5500 rpm their fine 90% of the time! even aftermarket flywheels come apart!!
Do you put engines out the door with your name on them , without Billet flywheels? It is a gamblle at 90%. Do you have evidence of after market flywheels failing?

Do you put engines out the door with your name on them , without Billet flywheels? It is a gamblle at 90%. Do you have evidence of after market flywheels failing?

I know alot of builders that send engines out the door with the stock flywheel because that is what the rules call for. Gamble, sure, but rules are rules and we all have to follow them. Back when everyone first started running clones before billet flywheels came out, you had no other choice but to use them....i don't see the big deal about it, they aren't turning these engines 7000 with a stock flywheel

Has anyone done any research on a scattershield similar to what is used with powerglide trans in stock cars? I would think a simple shield inside or outside the blower housing would be preferable to nothing at all. JMO

Thanks to those that responded. I will probably end up buying a couple of the slipstream flywheels as those are about as reasonably priced as any.

Back