Hi Tech Prep

TSRacing

Can anyone tell me about the different Hi Tech preps and what each is used for. On there site they have a PRP and a SSP listed just wondering if anyone had any info on each ?

From what I understand his PRP is a somewhat mild conditioner and bite prep and his SSP is a more aggressive version of the PRP. I know its used a lot in the southeast. Call JT and Im sure he will help you out in any way. (864) 269-8947

3 preps total .inside prep, outside softner wet track type prep, purple outside prep, adds bite with very little duro drop, good weekly prep, pre race prep.more coats you wipe more bite it puts in tires , works good during the week .keep tires feeling fresh , with plenty to bite . All three preps works good .should be all you need for most tracks.

Can anyone tell me about the different Hi Tech preps and what each is used for. On there site they have a PRP and a SSP listed just wondering if anyone had any info on each ?

The SSP is used around here more than you probably know. One of the bigger teams around here, have been known to use SSP remarked as their own prep. You probably know these guys, they run up front just about everywhere they go around here.

Back