high cross champ kart

DTM-40

my kart calls from 52-54 cross but i sware i believe i can go way higher just wanting to get some opinions on this... trying to make my left rear work more and has a push coming off corner.. heres what i have now.
cross-53.8
left-57.8
nose-46.2

Track gets really hard and fast and the low cross with hard tires just too slow has to much bite and sometimes hops coming off turns

I am interested to know if raising it helps. Last year we ran 51, but we are going to go up to 56% this year and see how it works.

What Chassis? could rear stagger change your corner exit?

see im try little thing like that before i jump way up on cross... cuz i was always tought to fix your corner exit work on your rear, but i hate to run more than what i got now. I was hoping high cross would work, cuz i have yet to try it. i means whats it gunna hurt? if it affects me badly ill just know to go back to the lower cross, ive been karting for 15 years and im still learning lol

my chassis is a 2004 trick apex

Im running els tires and i tried with higher air it still hopped, so idk if the el likes the lower air better??? beats me

to help push on exit i thought about lowering camber from 3 1/4 to 3 to see if it helps, if that dnt help maybe higher cross

jmo if you dont wanna mess with cross keep it simple an move rr out 1/8th to 1/4in and see if that helps or add rr air pressure 1/2 to 1 pound can also add a little left side weight

Back